FUJI CAC JOINT STOCK COMPANY
We at Fuji CAC Joint Stock Company (“Fuji CAC”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) respects your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to us.
This privacy statement (“Statement) provides for Personal Data that we obtain, or which you may provide through this website (https://www.fujicac.com/), and the standards that We observe in processing, keeping, securing, and disclosing said Personal Data.
By accessing Our website and providing your personal data when contacting us and submitting inquiries, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood, and hereby agree to all the terms of this Statement and that you provide consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies;
- Make your Personal Data available to our authorized personnel in order for us to attend to your requests, concerns or inquiries;
- Perform other processing or disclosure that may be required by law or regulation; and
- Perform other processes reasonably necessary for business purposes.
Personal data that we collect and what we do with it
Our website allows you to submit inquiries, where general or related to our products and services, through the Contact Us option. When you submit an inquiry, you will be asked to provide the following personal information:
- Full Name
- Company Name and Department (if applicable)
- Email address
- Phone number
Upon receipt of your inquiry, together with the accompanying Personal Data, Fuji CAC or any of its authorized personnel will get in touch with you to discuss your requirement.
Any additional Personal Data that you may provide through your correspondence(s) with us or any of our authorized representatives in connection with your inquiry shall likewise be considered and treated as Personal Data.
Storage and Retention of Personal Data
We shall ensure that Personal Data collected from you are protected against any accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, and disclosure as well as against any unlawful processing.
We will retain the collected Personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims, or for legitimate business purposes or as provided by law.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties or our related parties except in the following cases:
- When consent has been obtained from the data subject;
- When disclosure of such information is necessary to protect human lives, to prevent injury or suffering, or to protect property, even when permission for such use is not readily forthcoming from you;
- When legally required to do so; and
- When entrusting the use of personal information to a third party to the extent that this is necessary to achieve the stated purpose. In such circumstances, Fuji CAC shall ensure that the sharing of information shall be covered by a Data Sharing Agreement, which shall provide among others, the data privacy and security standards to be observed.
- If all or part of Fuji CAC’s business activities is transferred to another party due to corporate mergers, corporate separations, the sale or transfer of operations, or other reasons.
We use information obtained from cookies used on this website to recognize individual visitors (web browsers), the pages they visit, and other information for the purpose of improving site usability and enhancing the content provided. A cookie stores information regarding the interaction between a website and a visitor's web browser (software used to view Internet content). Cookies used by this website record the visitor's domain name but do not store any information that could be used to identify the individual user, such as e-mail addresses. If you wish to block cookies, adjust the preferences or settings in your web browser to reject cookies. However, please be aware that blocking cookies may prevent you from making full or adequate use of the services available on this website.
Use of Personal Information by Third Party Sites
This website provides some links that lead to various websites related to but not operated by Us (hereinafter referred to as "related sites"). Such sites include those provided by service providers, vendors, and other parties with which We maintain business relationships.
When accessing these related sites, Fuji CAC shall not be responsible nor liable to the handling of personal information by these websites operated by third parties, including related sites.
Personal information of minors
The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must ensure that minors under their care do not provide personal information to Fuji CAC. In the event that such personal information has been provided to Fuji CAC, it is deemed that the relevant parent(s) or legal guardian(s) has consented to:
- processing of the minor’s personal information;
- take responsibility of the actions of the minor.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed, object to the processing, and to lodge a complaint before the Personal Data Protection Commission in case of violation of your rights as the data subject.
You may send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct, and/or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us.
Please be advised, however, that we cannot delete your Personal Data without restricting or removing our ability to effectively address any request or inquiry. We also may not accommodate a request to correct and/or delete Personal Data if we believe the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect.
Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this Statement, Our use of your Personal Data, or your rights in relation thereto under the Personal Data Protection Decree (Draft), please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer at the following firstname.lastname@example.org and +84 28 3742 0959.