Position: Project Manager
A. Job description:
• Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage the interest of all stakeholders (customer, company, suppliers, etc) in the project.
• Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
• Ensure that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution.
• Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (Cashflow, Billings, milestone payments).
• Accurately report the status of assigned projects.
• Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
• Anticipate timely on important potential risks.
• Ensure effectively working teams.
• Apply company and applicable project management procedures / methods like e.g. PMI’s PMBOK Guide & Standards.
• Prepare sub-contract strategy, support select & control sub-contractors, and support Procurement Dept during negotiate contracts.
• Report relevant new business opportunities to PMO & Sales Dept.
• Work with sales team (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
• Facilitate the personal development of assigned team members.
• Actively contribute to continuous improvement in business processes and practices.
• Adhere to the highest standards of business ethics and corporate governance.
* Detailed work will be discussed at the interview.
B. General requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• 3-5 years experience in professional project management and delivery of MEP projects to the industrial facilities.
• Understanding of project engineering.
• Understanding of ISO 9001 QMS.
• Fluent in English
• Experience in costing, tendering.
• Experience in liquidation process.
• F&B project experience is preferred.
• Be able to clearly identify, define, communicate, estimate and manage the scope of MEP projects.
• Be able to develop robust change management process, keeping customer informed of changes in a timely manner, using the entire project team to identify change, and leveraging changes to improve project margin (consistent with the contract).
• Be able to identify, mitigate and manage risks.
• Domain knowledge in one or more key vertical markets (F&B, Energy/Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Chemicals, Cement).
• Working knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
• Must have written and oral communication skills at all levels of the organization.
• Having Professional Certification in Project Management is preferred.
• Salary by negotiation.
• Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance accordance with the law.
• Holidays and annual leave in accordance with the law.
• Other remuneration policies: Lunch allowance, project allowance, PVI care insurance, health check-up, outing trip, year-end bonuses based on business situation and pay rise yearly.
Deadline: 31 August 2021