Offshore, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam
The two WHPs Thang Long-Dong Do jackets of Thang Long-Dong Do field development project, investor Lam Son Joint Operating Company (Lam Son JOC), are of Block 01/97 and 02/97 in the Cuu Long basin of the continental shelf of Vietnam. In particular, WHP-Thang Long with a jacket weighed 1,847 tons, two boat-landings with weight of 243 tons and 1,199 tons of piles. WHP-Dong Do has a weight of 1866 tons jacket, two 265 tons boat-landings and 1236 tons of piles.
These are the oil and gas projects implemented at the 60m -70m depth, with the very tight construction schedule.
- Project Name: Thang Long & Dong Do WHP
- Investor: Lam Son JOC
- Client: PTSC M&C
- Location: Offshore Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Project Period: 08/2012 - 01/2013
- Project Description: 12 Sand monitoring systems for both WHPs
- Scope of Work: Engineering, procurement for Sensors, final panel assembly & FAT in CAC workshop, supply complete systems.