Amata IZ, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam
Swiss food giant Nestlé spend $270 million to build a coffee factory in Vietnam and increase its sourcing of coffee from local farmers.
The factory, in Dong Nai province, southeast Vietnam, will produce products under the Nescafe brand for both local consumption and export when it becomes fully operational in 2013.
- Project Name: Nestle Vietnam.
- Client: Nestle Vietnam.
- Location: Amata Industrial Zone, Dong Nai, Vietnam.
- Project Period: 2011-2012.
- Scope of works:
- Design and fabrication PLC/SCADA and MCC panel for Air Compressor control system, Chilled/ Pre-treatment/ Cooling Tower system, Boiler system.
- I/O test & Commissioning.
- Installation LV & Control panel.
- Supply and Installation Cable tray & conduit for process system.
- Supply & Installation power and control cable for process system.
- Termination works & I/O test.
- Supply & Installation UPS, Hopper weighing system.