Fuji CAC Health – Safety – Environment
“Strictly follow the HSE Policy to avoid any possible incidents. If a task cannot be executed in a safe manner, we definitely will not do it until a totally safe approach is arrived to.”
General Director of Fuji CAC Joint Stock Company
Health and Safety Basic Philosophy
Health and Safety of Workers take precedence over everything else.
Fuji Electric Health and Safety Basic Policy
1. Health and safety is one of the most important tasks of corporate management at Fuji Electric. High-quality health and safety activities are practiced to make the workplace safe and comfortable, eradicate industrial accidents, and prevent mental and physical diseases.
2. Applicable laws and regulations, and autonomous standards established by the Company, individual business offices and departments shall be observed. Health and safety activities sticking to the basics shall be exercised at all times.
3. All individuals involved in the business of Fuji Electric shall participate in the voluntary health and safety activities as a team and enroot safety culture in the workplace in order to ensure their own health and safety.
4. Health and safety activities focusing on the employees’ health and safety are pursued aggressively in all businesses we conduct. By publicizing these activities, we contribute to the creation of a safer, secure, and more comfortable society.
Company-wide Health and Safety Management Policy
Health and Safety Targets
1. Zero work-related disasters
2. Zero work-related illness
3. Zero traffic accidents
Concrete Action Plans
1. Extermination of Major and Repetitive Disasters
2. Reinforcement of Health and Safety Management Activities
3. Reinforcement of Field Safety and Health Management
4. Promotion of Occupational Health Management and Health Management
5. Reinforcement of Occupational Health Management
6. Establishment of Health and Safety Management Initiatives for Overseas Businesses
Basic Policies on Environmental Protection
Efforts to protect the global environment are a key management issue for Fuji Electric, and with the establishment of our Basic Environmental Protection Policy, we continue to promote environmental management with the goal of contributing to global environmental protection through our business activities.
This policy was expanded to overseas bases in English and Chinese and has been shared with all employees.
Fuji Electric Basic Environmental Protection Policy
Established in 1992 Revised in 2003
Fuji Electric is keenly aware of our social responsibilities as a good cooperate citizen of global society, and we regard efforts to protect the global environment as one of our most important management tasks. We strive to realize a sustainable society through global actions in accordance with the following basic principles.
Kindly refer to the link here: Fuji Electric Basic Policies on Environmental Protection