Position: Safety Supervisor
A. Main duties:
- Under the direction of the EHS Manager, the Health and Safety Supervisor will be responsible for supporting to the project management team, supervisors, foremen and workers. This position will be leading and coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements of the assigned project.
- Make the reports to the EHS Manager and is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Perform statistical reports, analyze and provide EHS solutions when required;
- Participate in supervising, monitoring construction process according to the approved methods, techniques in order to discover and adjust the error timely;
- Implement practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting health and safety and safe working practices in the workplace;
- Conduct/ organise relevant health and safety training for staff as required, including first aid and fire safety...etc;
- Conduct & carryout internal and compliance audits at sites; report on findings and manage issue log through to completion;
- Carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms;
- Identify areas where training/certification is required to meet the standards imposed by Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, or E.H.S. guidance. Arrange such training/certification once identified;
- Keep Update with changes in current legislation and implement such changes where relevant. Report to E.H.S manager any relevant new legislation;
- Store the documents scientifically, ensure the safety and security of information related to the Project operation;
- Propose the improvement in order to raise the job effect;
- Other tasks assigned by H.S Manager.
C. General requirements:
- Gender: Male / Female
- Work at the site.
- Degree in Occupational Safety and Health or related tertiary education.
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA...) and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of Health and Safety field experience, including Min.of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- The ability to demonstrate the application of risk assessment to company operations and activities.
- Experience in writing risk assessments and EHS reports.
- English communication.
- Accept the mission and overtime as required work.
- Good physical condition.
Deadline: 30 November 2021