Position: Mechanical QAQC Engineer
- Check all QA/QC plan and documents from Contractor to be aligned with accepted Project Quality Management Systems.
- Support the Engineering Manager/QAQC Manager to review all ITPs both at the factory and at the site for all activity projects and proper submittal of the Procedure Qualification. Witnessing and report, Pre-startup Quality audit report and etc. for all ongoing projects.
- Assist all Project Managers/Site Managers to carry out all site inspection activities in accordance with the agreed ITP with Contractors such as perform inspections on statutory equipment.
- Arrange and liaise with Clients representative and/or Contractors during the project phase on survey and inspection of items at factory prior to shipment and delivery to site for installation.
- Support in reliability improvement programmes and study such as Root Cause Analysis (RCA) as and when necessary.
- Ensure subordinates, Sub-conts (if any) to comply with Company’s procedure and work instruction.
- Carry out personnel quality training for internal Project Execution team when appropriate and conduct Quality Audit when necessary.
B. General requirements:
- Gender: Male / Female
- Work at the site.
- Degree/ Diploma in M&E Engineering or related tertiary education.
- Possess at least 3 years of experience.
- Understanding Vietnam standards, IEC, IEEE, NFPA, NEC, BS is an advantage.
- Accept business trip when requested.
- Responsible for technical integrity of Mechanical Engineering Projects.
- Responsible for quality and effectiveness of Mechanical Installation.
- Responsible for assigning and prioritizing tasks and accountable to ensure project timelines are adhered to by team members.
- Qualifications: Bachelor: Major Industrial Electrical, Mechanical.
- Certificates: Certificates practicing construction supervision, project management.
- English communication.
- Accept the mission and overtime as required work.
Deadline: 30 November 2021