Position: Automation Engineer
A. Job description:
• Surveying, technical plans & Spreadsheet internal volume (packages Automation)
• Implementation planning, design plans and the quality assurance plan.
• Do PLC, SCADA, DCS
• Organization, management or project work packages (if required)
• Design track assembled in the factory, installation supervision on site.
• Inspection, testing at site
• Can coding using Siemens, RA, FE PLC software. Provide automation solution
• Perform completion dossiers.
• Detailed work will be discussed at the interview.
B. General requirements:
• Graduated College: Specialized Automation
• Have knowledge about PLC, SCADA, DCS
• Knowing instrument (industrial measurement equipment)
• Soft Skills required: Ability to self-study, presentation, communication, teamwork, problem solving, effective work organization.
• Foreign language: English listening, speaking, writing.
• Experience: Over 02 – 05 years of experience or graduates with good certificate.
• Accept the mission and overtime as required jobs
• Experienced working group, working under the project organization
• Accepting high pressure at work
Deadline: 30 November 2021