Manager of Department
18 Street 22 Tran Nao, An Khanh ward, Thu Duc City, HCM City, Vietnam
- Survey control system by customer requirement.
- Make technical proposal and internal cost.
- Plan engineering management, activities management.
- Project leading and execution related on Instrumentation work.
- Electrical and Instrumentation Project Management.
- Procedure preparation and improvement.
- Technical training.
* Detailed work will be discussed at the interview.
- 2. General requirements:
- Have Master of Engineering degree in Automation and Controls or qualified in applicable discipline.
- At least 06 years experienced relating to this position.
- Have fluent English and Vietnamese communication skills.
- Have project management skills.
- Have capability of assertive and positive communication and performance.
- Experienced in EPC projects implementation as an Instrument leader.
- Experienced for preparation of engineering documents such as Technical Specification, I/O List, Scope of Work etc.
- Experienced for preparation of construction drawings such as Instrument Layout, Cable Routing, Wiring, Hook-ups, etc.
- Have experience in Reading and Analyzing P&ID.
- Experienced in the field instruments procurement activities.
- Familiar with engineering standards ISA, API, IEC.
- Had experienced working in Manufacturing Plant.
- Identifying improvements in existing products, procedures and processes and develop cost effective solutions to satisfy specifications
- Design verification, which may include but not limited to: Tolerance studies, design reliability, design for manufacture, failure analysis, design reviews, calculations for basic design.
- Have experienced in automation and electrical.
- Be familiar with Risk Assessment and Reliability, Verification Procedures.
Have appropriate standard of technical, safety and professional knowledge as defined by competences.