Position: IT Manager
A. Job description
• Planning and installation of computer and networking equipment for the purpose of meeting the needs of company.
• Maintain operational network, computer hardware and software applications with the aim of ensuring efficient operations.
• Manage and ensure security on network system
• Support IT services in coordination with mother company
• System administration of ERP server of the company.
• Backup and retention to ensure data integrity
• Manage device and equipment
• IT training & enduser supporting
• Cooperate with project team and related dept. to consult IT equipments & services
• Manage IT staff
• Perform other duties as request of report Director
* Information Security Management:
• Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats
• Monitoring security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems
• Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies
• Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats
B. General requirements:
• BA (ICT) or equivalent
• At least 3 years experience in same position.
• English: general office english
• Knowledge of ERP system, web hosting, LAN.