Position: Sales Engineer
A. Job description
• Searching, approach, manage opportunities to reach Sales target.
• Focus Consultant, set target to work closely & maintain relationship with at least 5 big consultants in the market.
• Searching for potential sales opportunities via industry network. Develop relationship with Partners & Suppliers for Industrial M&E sector to get more opportunities to follow up.
• Develop EMS, PMS business
• Coordinate with proposal team to make Budget proposal.
• Constantly meeting up with customers to generate new sales leads related to E&I and M&E projects.
• Follow up on sales leads by new/existing customers.
• Proactively establish and maintain relationships with consultants and corporate partners/ clients.
• Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
• Attend site visits to determine scope of work for projects.
• Keep up-to-date with latest technologies in the E&I, M&E industry to provide value creation to customers.
• Negotiating tender and contract terms. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Prepare Commercial Proposal and coordinate with Proposal team to build up Technical Proposal for customers.
• Liaise with suppliers to prepare quotations for customers (in trading opportunity).
• Work closely with procurement and project management/ proposal teams during quotations and proposals preparation.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how company product & service will meet client needs
• Directly report and provide a weekly projects pipelines update to Sales Manager.
• Support CCO/ Sales Manager for any reasonable tasks assigned.
B. General requirements:
• Degree holders from Electrical/ Automation Engineering or relevant discipline
• Prior experience in E&I, M&E project sales for industrial plants is a MUST
• Minimum 3 years of experience in E&I, M&E for industrial plant project sales.
• Strong leadership, organizational and planning capabilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong focus in providing customer-oriented service.
• Good working attitude with high level of professionalism, integrity and a team player.
• Able to multi-task and work in a fast - paced environment.
• Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently & is self-motivated.
• Innovative and creative in creating value to customers
• Able to interpret P&IDs, electrical drawings.
• Understanding of ISO9001 QMS
C. Other requirements:
• Process experience and customer networking in industrial plants (F&B, Chemical, Cement, W&WWT, Power, Steel, P&P..) is preferred.
• Willingness to travel to other provinces and countries for business.