Position: Project Secrectary
A. Job Description:
- Synthesis of the construction schedule, the volume of work performed during the day;
- Take care all client liaison related to the project schedule;
- Attend initial project meetings to know project relevant client team and way of work;
- Take/ check meeting minutes of each meeting and distribute to the involved parties, record deliverables;
- Collect and check all document, document control.
- Prepare records delivery and payment;
- Monitoring the implementation of the project personnel, attendance, expense accounts;
- Implementation of office operations, project logistics;
- Check English spelling + grammar of all documents & Translation from Vietnamese into English and vice versa;
- Check time record of each team member, prepare project time tracking and warn if time spend is over budget;
- Prepare Tender prequalification for submission;
- Coordinate with team for preparation of Final Acceptance as well as support for completion As-built document if required.
- Prepare weekly project tracking list ;
- Do the other task as required by the line manager.
- Submit and record orders (BoQ, PR) from PE, SM, PM.
- Submit, record project documents in accordance with ISO and regulations of companies.
- Provide full admin support to the project team and coordinate relevant department to ensure the smooth running of the project operation (logistic, hotel, transportation, etc.)
- Monitoring, recording, and control all project documents efficiently including print, scan documents.
- Check and verify claim & invoice of project team as well as making payments when be required.
- Making BOQ/ PR for project and support for making IFC BOQ.
- Tracking Purchase Orders/ Contract of project in full and timely as well as must understand terms of Purchase Orders/ Contract.
C. General requirements:
- Foreign Language or Business Administration University Degree.
- 3 years of experience as Project Secretary.
- Experience in ISO 9001:2015 system is preferable.
- Experience at project organization/management skill.
- Experience in construction industry and technical term translation.
- Experience in taking meeting minutes by English.
- Very good command of English – Vietnamese is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), MS Project ability is a plus.
- A smart appearance and professional manner.
- Attention to details and carefulness.
- Pro-active approach to challenges, honest, responsible.
- Strong collaboration, good communication and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 30 November 2021