Offshore, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam
SVNE (5X) platform at Su Tu Vang oil-field at block 15-1 owned by Cuu Long Joint Operation Company and performed by Vietsovpetro as a general contractor.
Block 15-1 is at the north end of the Cuu Long basin, about 180 km east-southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. Water depths in the block are 35-60 m. The design set the facility’s capacity at 100,000 bo/d, 160 MMscfd of lift and export gas, 225,000 b/d of injection water, and 130,000 b/d of produced water.
SVNE (5X) project was planned to be finished within 12 months from the commencement date. With this project, Cuu Long JOC will enhance its capacity at 40,000 barrels and 1.3 m3 gases per day with estimated revenue at approximately 18.5 million USD.
- Project Name: SU TU VANG - NORTH EAST WHP
- Investor: CuuLong JOC
- Client: VSP
- Location: Offshore Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Project Period: 05/2013 - 09/2013
- Project Description: CAC supply 2 main electrical packages in E-house
- Transformer package: Liquid filled Transformer, Dry Transformers.
- Switchgear package: MV SWG, LV SWG, Motor control center (MCC), DBs, NGR.
- Scope of Work: Detailed design & Document control, Scheduling, Procurement & Expediting, Instruction for installation & commissioning services.