Offshore, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam
Su Tu Vang South West project (SVSW) located at Block 15-1 of Cuu Long Basin and is operated by the Cuu Long Joint
Operating Company (CLJOC). PTSC M&C is the EPCI contractor.
Block 15-1 is at the north end of the Cuu Long basin, about 180 km east-southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. Water depths in the block are 35-60 m. The design set the facility’s capacity at 100,000 bo/d, 160 MMscfd of lift and export gas, 225,000 b/d of injection water, and 130,000 b/d of produced water.
- Project Name: SU TU VANG SOUTH WEST (SVSW)
- Investor: CLJOC
- Client: PTSC M&C
- Location: Offshore Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Project Period: 01/2014 - 06/2014
- Project Description: CAC supply 2 main electrical packages in E-house
- Transformer package: Liquid filled Transformer, Dry Transformers.
- Switchgear package: MV SWG, LV SWG, Motor control center (MCC), DBs, NGR.
- Scope of Work: Detailed design & Document control, Scheduling, Procurement & Expediting, Instruction for installation & commissioning services.