Offshore, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, Vietnam
Su Tu Nau located at and is operated by the Cuu Long Joint
Operating Company (CLJOC). PTSC M&C is the EPCI contractor.
Block 15-1 is at the north end of the Cuu Long basin, about 180 km east-southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. Water depths in the block are 35-60 m. The design set the facility’s capacity at 100,000 bo/d, 160 MMscfd of lift and export gas, 225,000 b/d of injection water, and 130,000 b/d of produced water.
Su Tu Nau field, being developed using two unmanned four-pile wellhead platforms tied back to existing infrastructure, is expected to produce approximately 50,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) and 50,000 barrels of liquid per day.
Su Tu Nau project is scheduled for completion within 18 months. The offshore installation campaign involves two phases. Two jackets were successfully installed in October 2013 ahead of CLJOC’s early drilling campaign in 2013, while topsides and pipelines are planned will be installed in August 2014.
- Project Name: SU TU NAU WELLHEAD PLATFORM AND PIPELINES
- Investor: CLJOC
- Client: PTSC M&C
- Location: Offshore Vung Tau, Vietnam
- Project Period: 09/2013 - 06/2014
- Project Description: Multiphase Flow Meters
- Scope of Work: Engineering, procurement for Multiphase Flow Meters, final piping spool skid assembly & FAT in CAC workshop, supply complete systems.