Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam
Van Phong Warehouse Co Ltd (Van Phong Terminal) in Van Phong economic zone of central coastal Khanh Hoa province is one of companies attracting large investment of over 122 million USD.
The terminal is designed to be equipped with modern technologies with top priority given to safety methods in order to avoid environmental and fire problems during the project’s construction.
- Project Name: Van Phong Oil Terminal
- Investor: Petrolimex
- Client: Penjico III
- Location: Van Phong, Khanh Hoa
- Project Period: 2011 - 2012
- Project Description: Electrical System for Oil Terminal
- Scope of Work: Busduct, LV Distribution Panels, MCC drawout type