Yangon Region, Myanmar
Pinya Manufacturing Co. Ltd. is a leading soft drink and beverage maker in Myanmar. Coca-Cola is a joint venture with Pinya Manufacturing Co. Ltd in Myanmar.
Coca-Cola builds a new bottling plant in Crystal Springs, near Yangon. The facility is part of the company’s planned $200 million investment in Myanmar over the next five years, which will create an estimated 22,000 jobs across the Coca-Cola value chain.
- Project name: Yangon - Myanmar Plant.
- Address: Yangon, Myanmar.
- Investor: Coca-Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd.
- MEP Main Contractor: CAC JSC
- Project Description: Engineering, Construction and Installation
- Scope of Work:
- Piping system: Main Steam line, Main Condensate line, Vaporized CO2, Low Pressure Compress Air, Raw Water, RO Treated Water, Chilled Water, Pipe support…
- Electrical system: Detail design, equipment supply, instruction and supervision for installation and commissioning.