Carlsberg entered Vietnam in 1993 through the joint venture South East Asia Brewery and currently owns 100% of this company. In 1994, Carlsberg acquired 50% of the Hue Brewery Limited (HBL), the market leader in Central Vietnam. Hue Brewery Limited became a wholly owned subsidiary of Carlsberg when the company acquired the remaining 50% in 2011.
- Project name: Hue Brewery Plant
- Address: Hue, Vietnam
- Investor: Carlsberg
- Main Contractor: CAC Co., Ltd.
- Project Period: 09/2013-05/2015.
- Project Description: Power supply & Distribution System.
- Scope of Work:
- Design, Supply, Installation & Commissioning for new Power supply, Main Distribution Switchgear & Distribution System;
- Installation, Commissioning and Start up for Generation system, Synchronization service.
- Design, Supply, Installation & Commissioning for new CAN line.