Special Economic Zone, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
On August 20th 2015, Cambodia Beverage Company (Coca-Cola Cambodia) kick starts construction of its new production plant located in the Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone.
The new factory sitting on 12 hectares of land is a part of the Company’s US$100 million investment in Cambodia from 2015 to 2018 which is expected to increase total workforce to more than one thousand people.
- Project name: Cambodia Beverage Greenfield Project.
- Project scale: 12.000m2
- Investor: Cambodia Beverage Company Ltd.
- Main Contractor: CAC JSC.
- Project Period: 07/2015 - 02/2016.
- Scope of Work: Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing are included:
- Electrical distribution system: Tie-in Pole, Transformer, MV, LV SWG, Busway, ELV system (Lighting, FA, PA, Access Control, CCTV, Earthling, Lightning).
- HVAC package: (Water Chiller, VRV, Ventilation System, Cool storage, Cold Storage System).
- Process Piping System: Main Steam line, Main Condensate line, Vaporized CO2, Low Pressure Compress Air, Raw Water, RO Treated Water, Chilled Water, Pipe support…
- Fire Fighting System: Hydrant system Pump House & Piping Distribution. Medium & High velocity water spray. Clean agent NOVEC system. Sprinkler system. Smoke duct control system. CO2 system, FM 200 system
- Automation & Control: PMS (Power Management System), BMS (Building Management System), LSS (Life Saving System that integrate Access control, CCTV, PA, FA).